Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let me tell you a secret.



  1. I wish I could be kissed in the rain.  Yes, I know, it's so cliche.  That's what makes it so beautiful.
  2. I wish I was skinny again.
  3. I wish my hair was still long and wavy.  I cut it short and it's just not happening..
  4. I wish I could feel beautiful.
  5. I wish I could organize a trick-or-treat at my local hospital.
  6. I wish I could be completely honest with myself and others, no matter the circumstances.
  7. I wish I could be myself around others, and not so scared of showing my true c o l o r s.
  8. I wish I could stop biting my nails, and paint them really pretty with red nail polish and  glitter.
  9. I wish I owned a pet rat.  I want one of those things so bad.
  10. I wish I could go to Hawaii.
  11. I wish I could wear strappy, black, high heels.
  12. I wish the world was a happier place.
  13. I wish people weren't so mean to one another.
  14. I wish we could love unselfishly.
  15. I wish others could see the beauty in photography.
  16. I wish I had enough pillows and blankets to make an awesome fort.
  17. I wish I had an ice cream sandwich right now.
  18. I wish I could go to Paris.
  19. I wish I had an umbrella.
  20. I wish people weren't so mean to their animals.
  21. I wish people weren't so mean to each other.
  22. I wish the world was peaceful.
  23. I wish to someday talk to an angel.
  24. I wish I was better at playing guitar.
  25. I wish we weren't so ashamed of falling to our knees at prayer.
I wish for a lot of things.

I wish you all a beautiful day full of dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you knew how beautiful you are.
    I wish you knew how lovely your words are.
    I hope you know I have fallen for your blog.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, thank you so much(:

    ReplyDelete