Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Adventure of My Mind

This post is going to be basically pointless.  Just warning you right now.

I was just thinking yesterday about how much I love blogging.  It's probably the coolest thing ever.  I love the fact that every thought I have, I can just come and type out as much as I want into a blog post and publish it and know that someone, somewhere is reading it and thinking about what I've said.

I'm a quiet girl.  Anyone else who is quiet knows how frustrating it is when you say something and it goes completely unnoticed.


Hello?  I'm here.  I'm important too.


Not only do I love blogging, but I love reading the blogs that I follow as well.  You guys are so beautiful.  Your words give me chills and it makes me wish that I knew you.  I'm a freshman in high school, so I just wish that I could bring all of you to school with me everyday and we could be friends.

I'm sorry that this wasn't the most profound post ever, but I felt the need to share.  I hope my voice will be heard.

2 comments: