Friday, April 22, 2011

La Beach

It's Good Friday, and my school is the only one in my state  to be in session because there is no religious freedom here.


I'm itching for summer to be here.  I can practically feel the sun, warm on my skin as I lie out by the lake, with drops of water cooling me when the waves crash against the pier.  Oh, summer.  When will you finally be mine?


My best friend, Darcy and I have been working on a list of things we want to do this summer.  It's  becoming quite the list.  We have included everything from learning how to skateboard, to bombarding our friends with silly string at work, going to the beach (which we will do a lot, considering we basically live on Lake Michigan), and having light saber wars downtown at night.


Have I mentioned how absolutely pumped I am?

So anyways, I figured I might make my own list of things that I want to do before the summer is over.  I'm going  to start working on it today, and I'll post it to my blog when summer begins.

I probably won't post again until Monday, so have a good weekend lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment