Thursday, May 19, 2011

I wish I could tell you this.

I see you, darling.  You're leaking vulnerability, now please..show me me the rest of your heart.  Let me know.  Pretty please.

Those big, brown eyes with hints of amber.  They get me every time.  Every single time.


I try so hard to forget.  I try so hard to walk away.

No more pain.  This heart is worn out.  No more.

How do you make me forget?

How do you make me smile like this?

You have me blushing.  You have me giggling.

You had me throw myself onto my bed and squeal.

Squeal.





Time together is just never quite enough 

When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home 

What will it take to make or break this hint of love? 

We need time, only time

When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of? 

If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?

So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?

All the time, all the time.

2 comments: