Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby, I was born this way.

For those of you who don't know, which is most likely everyone who reads this blog...tommorow is Born This Way Day!

What in the world are you talking about now?

Good question!  It started with a Facebook event invitation, from my ex-boyfriend's girlfriend.

I know right.

She ever-so-thoughtfully invited me to this event, titled Born This Way Day.

Ever watch Glee?

Me niether.

However, apparently there's this episode where the kids are wearing t-shirts with their biggest insecurity written on them.  So some brilliant girl decides that we (whoever you want "we" to be) do something kind of like that.

Her idea is getting a white t-shirt, and writing (or painting or whatever) your biggest insecurity on the front of your shirt.


Yeah, kinda like this.

I, for one, will surely be participating, and I encourage you too as well!  Have fun with this guys, cause baby you were born this way. (; 

1 comment: