Saturday, July 30, 2011

I close my eyes and I see your smile.
It's nice,
I haven't seen it in a while.
And the gleam in your eyes
Is brighter than before
And it makes me wonder,
What's missing?
But then I shake this thought away,
Because, well,
It makes me sad.
I don't like being sad.

I'm watching Bambi right now.  It has got to be one of the cutest movies.  I love the sweet innocence of the baby animals.  Young innocence truly is a beautiful thing.  The way that the little rabbits befriend Bambi reminds me of little kids and the way that they see each other with their hearts and not their eyes.  When you're that little, it has nothing to do with what you look like or what you wear.  And rabbits and deer, friends?  That's preposterous!  But their innocence pushes aside this and they see one another with open hearts and minds.

P.S.  This is really random, but does anyone else know anything about beady buddies?  I made one the other day, and now I really want to make one in the shape of an elephant for my friend Michael.  I can't find a good one online, but if you happen to have a picture of one and could get it to me, that would be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment