Tuesday, July 12, 2011

emptiness.

Tears in my eyes.
Singing angry goodbyes.
Now you’re going to see
How much it hurts to miss me.


Have you ever cared about a person?

I mean really, truly cared for them.  When they were upset, you wanted to cry.  And seeing their smile brightened your day.  When someone did them wrong, you wanted to wrong that person.  Have you ever become so emotionally reliant on a person, that not talking to them felt somehow wrong? 

Now, what if this person doesn't think about you nearly as much as you do about them?

What if they never ever leave your mind, and you never ever cross theirs?

What if you try to fall asleep at night, and toss and turn, trying to figure out what you're doing wrong and why he will never ever need you as much as you need him?

I'm there.  I've known him for ten months.  Ten months of friendship, that began to grow into something more a while ago.  Suddenly, the flower that was just beginning to bloom into something beautiful, something precious, got whacked off and he changed his mind.

Changed. His. Fucking. Mind.

I hadn't smiled the way I did, and still do, around him.

I grew a love for his family, because they all accept me and love me so much more than my own.  He and I are still friends, and he continues to lead me on, yet I know he'll never ever care for me.

When I spend time with him, he still holds me the way he used to.  And I can never bring myself to tell him to stop.

Just stop.  You're making me smile again.  You're making me blush.  You're leading me on.  Stop it.  Stop it.  Stop it.

I deserve so much more than this.

Advice, please.  I don't have many followers so I rarely get comments.  But please, please, help me out.

I may confront him and tell him, look, you can't do this to me anymore.  Love me or don't show affection at all.

Or I'll end the friendship.

My heart can't take this anymore.

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly how you feel! i would advise you to be strong and break it off... but then its easier to talk than do isnt it? hope it works out for you... one way or the other... hang on dear!

    ReplyDelete