Thursday, June 9, 2011

Melting away my fears.

Love confuses me, and though I'm still young, I don't know if this heart and mind will ever let me find it.

Someone, please explain to me this one thing. What causes you to fall in love with someone? What sets a person away from all the others, and what keeps you with them long enough to fall completely, head over heels in love with them?

It cannot be lust, there is something that makes the heart jump with a certain person. Must I wait for the answers until I've found my piece of love? I don't know if I can handle the aching of not knowing until then.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. love is just something that happens to us. love and lust are so different.
    when two people realy together are in love it is amazing yes
    :)

    ReplyDelete