Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reminders That Love Is Real

Sometimes I get so down.

It seems like in today's day and age, love just...isn't there.  Sex.  That's what people want.  I find myself wondering if it's all jsut some sort of illusion, there to make me think that I matter to someone.  And that they aren't just in search of "that".

So, my heart longs for the answer to this one question that we all, at one point or another, ask ourselves.

What is love?


Wanting to be in each other's light.  Smiling and laughing with each other.  Being total goofballs and having a good time.



Comforting one another.  Holding one another through the storm.  Deeply, and truly caring about one another.


Romance.  'Nuff said(:

*sigh* I can't wait until I fall in love.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have variations of the same idea. To me, love is a couple of chemicals. Yet, there are many kinds of love. A different way of putting it is it's a connection. That energizes everything. But that's just my idea, like I said.

    ReplyDelete